The annual Community Oncology Conference continues to be developed by community oncology providers, administrators, staff, and patients to address their needs in the real world. Session content comes from careful consideration by COA’s leaders, members, and networks.
The 2022 Community Oncology Conference Co-Chairs are:
- Stephen “Fred” Divers, MD, Genesis Cancer & Blood Institute & American Oncology Network, LLC (AON), Hot Springs, AR
- Debra Patt, MD, PhD, MBA, Texas Oncology & US Oncology, Austin, TX
- Jeffrey Patton, MD, Tennessee Oncology & OneOncology, Nashville, TN
- Alti Rahman, MHA, MBA, CSSBB, Oncology Consultants, Houston, TX
- Barry Russo, The Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders & OneOncology, Fort Worth, TX
- Jeff Vacirca, MD, FACP, New York Cancer & Blood Specialists & OneOncology, Long Island, NY