1. When and where is the 2021 Community Oncology Conference being held?
The Conference is being held virtually on April 8-9, 2021.
2. What time zone is the Virtual Conference?
The Conference will be aired in the Eastern Time Zone.
3. Where can I find the agenda?
The agenda can be found on the Agenda page where it is available for viewing and downloading.
4. When will the mobile app be available?
The mobile app will be released prior to the Conference. All registered attendees will receive an email notifying them when it is available for download.
5. Who do I reach out to if I have a question?
Please begin by reviewing the FAQs in its entirety. If you still have a question, send us a note on the Contact Us page and a COA events team member will respond as soon as possible.
1. What is included in registration?
Registration allows viewing of all live sessions, Exhibit Hall and access to the session recordings and presentation slides, if applicable.
2. What do I do if I’m having issues registering?
Please click here to send us an email.
3. What is the registration cancellation policy?
Cancellation requests must be sent via email to events@COAcancer.org. Phone requests will not be accepted. Cancellation date will be the date of your original e-mailed cancellation request. Cancellation requests received after 12:00 a.m. on April 7, 2021, will not receive a refund.
4. Can I register on the day of the Conference?
Yes. Registration will not close until after the event concludes on April 9, 2021.
5. When will I receive the log-in information to access the “live event”?
You will log in using your email address that you registered with on the homepage of this website.
6. Will I be able to claim continuing education credits or pharmacy credits?
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer continuing education credits for the 2021 Virtual Conference.
7. What is the cost to attend the Virtual Conference?
Registration pricing can be found on the Attend page. Most attendees get completely free access! If you need clarification regarding any of the registration types, please feel free to send us a note.
8. Will Conference videos and presentations be available?
If a speaker permits us to post their sessions and slides, they will be posted to the Conference website. Please allow a week for them to be posted once the event concludes. Access to the videos and presentation slides will be available for registered attendees ONLY.
1. How many registrations do I receive as an exhibitor?
The number of free registrations is dependent on your level of exhibiting and whether or not your company is a Corporate Member. Please refer to the exhibitor contract for specific details or you may reach out to events@COAcancer.org.
2. How can I transfer a registration to someone else?
You may email events@COAcancer.org with the name of the person being replaced and the full name, email address, and job title of the person that will replace them.
3. What is provided with my virtual booth?
You may refer to the Exhibitor contract for specifics regarding a virtual booth. Booth inclusions depend on the level of exhibiting.
4. What virtual Exhibit Hall elements is my company responsible for?
Your company is responsible for submitting the content detailed on the spec sheet no later than the designated due date, March 17, 2021.
5. Where can I find a full list of specifications for image and media deliverables?
You may find this information on page 11 of the Prospectus and Contract and also in the original
email sent to the virtual booth contact. If you would like to request an exhibitor contract, please contact us.
6. May we include URL links in banner ads?
Yes, the links can also include UTM codes for your company digital tracking.
7. Are clickable CTAs (Call to Action) allowed?
8. How should we deliver final files/artwork?
Email final files/artwork to events@COAcancer.org.
9. What is the final due date for all deliverables?
Wednesday, March 17, 2021.
10. How long will my exhibit booth remain on the Conference website?
The exhibit booth will remain on the Conference website permanently. If it will need to be removed at a certain time, please email events@COAcancer.org with the date that it will need to be taken down.
11. Is there an opportunity to mail print materials to Conference attendees? Opportunity to send pre- or post-Conference emails?
We do not provide the mailing or email addresses for any of our attendees and do not permit mailings of any type.
12. Will any of the deliverables be in printed materials?
No. All Conference deliverables will be in a digital format and housed on the Conference website as enduring materials. If any assets need to be removed at a certain time, please email this information to events@COAcancer.org.
13. Is there any flexibility in the deliverables (length, format, etc.)?
No. We need to be consistent and fair to each exhibitor; therefore, we cannot offer any exceptions.
14. If we are unable to participate in or deliver materials for specific deliverables, can we submit longer videos?
No, there is a specific amount of time allotted for breaks and we cannot allow longer videos than what is offered with your level of exhibiting.
15. Will we be able to view the virtual booth prior to the Conference?
Yes. Once the virtual booth has been created and reviewed by COA, the booth contact will receive the URL to view the booth. Please note that changes to the booth will not be made unless it is an error on the part of COA.
16. When will we be able to view the virtual booth prior to the Conference?
17. Will booth analytics be provided?
Yes. Booth analytics and contact requests (virtual lead capture) will be sent approximately one week after the event concludes. We will provide the total number of visitors to your booth, unique visitors to your booth, number of clicks, and what the visitors clicked on. We will also provide the overall Exhibit Hall traffic metrics.
18. Is lead capture included in my exhibit package?
Yes, lead capture is included for all exhibit levels and is in the form of a Contact Us option found within your virtual exhibit booth.
19. Where can I obtain an attendee list?
The attendee list will be available on the mobile app only. We do not provide a printed or emailed attendee list.
20. What is the cancellation policy for exhibiting?
In the event that you need to cancel your exhibitor contract, cancellation request must be sent via email to events@COAcancer.org. Phone cancellation requests will not be accepted. The cancellation date will be the date of your original e-mailed cancellation request. No exceptions will be made.
Cancellation requests submitted 11:59 p.m. EDT or after on Wednesday, March 24, 2021, will not receive a refund.
Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment. If you have any questions, you may reach us at events@COAcancer.org.